No, unfortunately not. However, you can claim up to a maximum of £150 per employee for an ‘annual party or social function'.  As long as all employees (i.e. you) are invited.  This can take place at any time through the year, for example at Christmas or a summer BBQ. It can even be a number of occasions provided the combined cost of all the events doesn't exceed £150 per head, per year.

Obviously, you will need to keep a receipt for this with the rest of your paperwork.