An SA302 is the calculation behind your personal tax return. It part of your self assessment and is a summary of your personal income and how much tax you owe.

Mortgage lenders, brokers and rental agencies or landlords often ask for this as proof of income.

Not all limited company contractors are required to complete self assessment tax returns (to find out of you need to do self assessment, click here), but if you do, we will do this for you and can also easily provide a copy of your SA302 if you need it.