If you are looking to claim maternity pay, even if you stop contracting, it is worth keeping your company open as you could claim statutory maternity pay (SMP) through the company, with the company being your employer.

All I would need you to do is obtain a maternity or 'MATB1' form from your doctor or midwife.

We would then use this to put in a claim to HMRC for the statutory maternity pay (SMP).  Once processed, HMRC will send a cheque to your company and we would use this to fund your pay during your maternity leave.