We would be delighted to provide you with ongoing tax and accountancy services for your work as a contractor. The fees are fixed from £39 plus VAT per month for the fully inclusive contractor service for a non-VAT registered company, £99+VAT for a VAT registered company including setting up a company and registering it with HMRC. If you would like to proceed then the way we would set things up is something like this…
- You sign up for the contractor’s service using the link below.
- We will then set up a limited company for you.
- You meet with the bank and set up a bank account for the limited company.
- You obtain PI insurance and switch over your contract to the new limited company.
- HMRC will send a letter and a form. We’ll help you deal with these.
- We’ll send you a simple spreadsheet to track all your income and expenditure for the new company.
- That’s it, you are up and running….
After that, we’ll just need you to regularly update your bookkeeping spreadsheet. The spreadsheet will prepare dividend paperwork for you, calculate your tax liability and let you know how much you can withdraw from the company bank account.
At the end of the year, we'll prepare your company accounts in the prescribed format and submit your corporation tax return. We’ll also complete all the relevant forms and returns that need to be submitted to HMRC and Companies House. We will be on hand to give you all the ongoing help and advice you need at no extra cost.
If you have any questions about any of this just let us know. If you would like to proceed then you can sign up online by clicking here.